Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lupus Forum

Hypothyroid symptoms or lupus ?

Must Read
Learn what the thyroid does, and the characteristics of thyroid disease here. In this intro section, we'll also review types of thyroid disorders MDs diagnose....
Specific medical conditions can trigger thyroid disease. Learn the basics about causes and risk factors for thyroid problems here....
Learn the symptoms for various thyroid problems...plus know when to seek medical help! A complete list of thyroid symptoms here....
Hi (=

These are my symptoms:
1)chronic dry, irritated eyes
2)Pain in the tiny bones in my hands. pain in my knee.(they come and go)
3)extreme fatigue that comes and goes
4)dizzy and actually passed out for the first time in my life a week ago
5)Migrain-like headaches every night and i also wake up with them (dr. says tension headaches)
6)major forgetfulness
7)enlarged thyroid gland
8)polyps in my nose (dr. said it is from allergies)
9)Irregular heartbeat (had ultrasound, dr. says all is well there)
10)Toes go numb at least once a day
11)an occasional scaley circle (size of a nickle) on my shoulder or leg.

All these symptoms come and go..some days worse then others

About 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid, I just feel like there is more to it! went to my dr. yesterday and he is testing me for Rheumatiod Arthritis..I just want to know what is going on with me!!!!

I would appreciate it if any one could help me!!!

thank you Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
Oh and I am 28
(=
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2009
Experienced User
private message
i just sent you a private message, login & retrieve your message it will only cost you your time & effort.
God Bless YOU!
|

replied July 26th, 2011
I wish there was a response to this thread. It sounds exactly like me.
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2011
Experienced User
tiralira!
I believe i can help you, i have been through all these issues & symptoms & more there are things i can share with you that will help. If you give me a week or two i will teach you how to discover good health & change the rest of your life.
At present i am taking care of my parents of which my father has just undergone a tripple heart bypass but i am willing to be there for you & anyone els that reads this & wants to help themselves. I want nothing in return for my efforts, except the knowledge that I have been of some assistance to others. The body is a marvelous being & can heal itself well if we give it what it needs to do so.
Send me a message in ten days or so & i will help you, ifyou are willing.
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
same symptoms
I wish tiralira would reply on this forum.....I need help......hypothyroid, fatigue, muscle aches, feels like arthritis in the hands. Had a hypothyroid for 20 years, medicated it, fine until a few months ago, it was hypo again along with luekopenia (low white cell count, low nuetrophils????? HELP!
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2011
Experienced User
Any one is welcome to reply if they want help but there is a medical Dr that i believe can be very worthwhile,
Dr lam [link removed]What is going on here is an adrenal dysfunction, & it is cureable if correct protocol is endured.
Other than that things you can study yourself are: alkaline & acid, body, nutrition or diet; a good search is "vital function of salt in the body" & healing with correct hydration or watercures.org all these nutritional suggestions are where you will gain good knowledge that will last you for the rest of your life if you are willing to help your selves. If you want to know more contact me via the message system in E health.
|