Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

hypostasis under eye doesn't disappear still (1.5month)

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Already during about 1.5 month hypostasis under an eye does not disappear! Shocked

It is complexly story, I can explain shortly what happened: About 1.5 months back I was impact in area of an eye bone, first has appeared a small bluish swelling near an eye is closer to a temple, then next day it flew under an eye - and the bruise with a swelling(like hypostasis) was formed.
Then I wanted to get rid of a bruise faster and started to spread special gel against bruises - 5 times each day (during 2 days). At 3th day of using this gel I decided to stop. And after I have washed off it in shower - as usually I have smeared the face with a usual cream with ehter oils and I have received а burn of a skin in area around of eye, because after washing off of any gels against bruises it is dangerously to render a fat cream with oils - will be burn (as I have found out later). I did not begin to do anything and have gone to bed.
Next day the skin around eye became overdried and rude with some dimness. Then I have gone to a drugstore and have asked something from burns (if it was possible to render around of an eye).
But as I already was afraid to spread something - I have decided to not spread anything medical any more. I just greased area around of an eye with a children's humidifying cream (the skin overdried from burn)- at first frequently, after - less often and less often...

The skin was softened (though some dimness remained still), and the the bruise has disappeared for a long time, BUT HYPOSTASIS(SWELLING) UNDER THE EYE DOES NOT DISSAPEAR STILL. Since impact this hypostasis has not decreased at all. what that? why so long - it is normal? what the reason why the hypostasis under an eye does not dissapear - it is the same hypostasis that from impact or it is alreay from other - from any gel/creme for example? or it is a burn has affected? or because of both? what to do and not to do?

and any way - this hypostasis will disappear sometime at all?
thanx!
Did you find this post helpful?
|