Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

hypoglycemic? scaried

User Profile
So today I experienced what most of you describe as an episode. It really scared me. Before today I never thought I could be hypoglycemic. Mind you I'm not one to self diagnose online but I looked up all my symptoms today and this is what came up. As I read on I found that a lot of the common symptoms. I experienced before but not together so I never thought anything of it but it really sounds like this would explain everything I been experiencing in the last few years.today I had hand trembling, feet tingling/ hand numbness with a lightheaded almost confused feeling. I felt like I needed to lay down. This came on while in the car and while walking into a store. It was a matter of minutes. I ate and drank and it alleviated the symptoms until they stopped. Before today I've experienced- nausea, headaches especially when I don't have sugar/soda for a long time( I always thought it was caffeine withdraw), always hungry, depression, upper stomach pains. Never told a doctor because all at different times and didn't think nothing of it. I have no previous health issues and take no meds. I am breastfeeding. 27 months postpartum but that's unrelated. What scared me the most was the shaking, I never experienced that before. I'm thinking about calling a doctor but don't know if this is serious or if I should wait to see if it happens again. Opinions please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2012
I also have trouble sleeping. And sometimes get depressed with no desire to eat or anything, just weak in bed.
|
Did you find this post helpful?