Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Hypnosis for anxiety

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Have you ever experienced the creepy sensations of confrontation crawling all on peak of you, and felt your heart racing for that defense quick that it might burst out of your chest? Perhaps at the same time you were rushed of breath, had pains in the chest, had be the matter in the midst of staying yet or alleviate, and were overtaken by a apprehension signal that you were having a heart ferociousness which might bring you to the reduction of death.

No, it is not a heart attack! It is a frighten ferociousness! Anxiety is the root cause of every single one dread attack. There are various causes of disturbance, and most of them are rooted in fears of some easily reached, which gives rise to wild imaginations of attack misfortunes that may happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2017
Experienced User
Do you mean like panic attacks when you said heart ferociousness? I'm not sure what you mean by creepy sensation of confrontation. That was social anxiety you were referring to right? Just a little confused here!
|

replied May 5th, 2017
Yes, i am talking to social Anxiety...
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2017
Experienced User
Huh well I am not too familiar with this idea of hypnosis for it but it would probably be considered a natural remedy alongside meditation and yoga/exercise and those things. If it helps then by all means go for it.
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2017
Experienced User
Best of luck I know anxiety is hard but keep doing positive things and avoid excessive caffeine (above 200 mg is what I use as a guide) and keep exercising if you are able to/have the ability. I know it's not always fun being told that but it really does make a difference believe me! I would highly suggest avoiding alcohol of any kind but if you do make sure it's a low amount and in moderation ONLY. Probably seems way obvious but seeing a therapist is somewhat helpful and a doctor for sure is my advice that I would think would be of help to you. Keep in contact with a doctor and see them regularly. If money or insurance is an issue try to find someone you can talk to when you feel anxious like a trusted friend or counselor if you can afford that option. There are books and articles all over the place in libraries and online you can read about how to help anxiety and tips. Try to keep sleep the same for waking up and going to bed the best you can (nobody's perfect). Keep the stress as low as you can. I know that's very difficult and life is very hard sometimes but just make the best effort you can to keep your stress as low as you can and try to avoid stressful situations and dilemmas. Best wishes and you can always message me on here too if you need someone to talk to! Smile
|
Quick Reply