Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Hyperspermia - is it a big problem?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi. I've been wondering for a while about this, and several sites online describe both hyperspermia and hypospermia as abnormal. Hyperspermia is apparently regular ejaculation of over 6ml, and hypospermia is regular ejaculation of below 2ml. So, from what I can gather, it seems 2-6ml is the 'normal' range. I was curious as I'd had a few negative comments from previous girlfriends about the amount, and that it was not normal, so I decided to somehow measure. I managed to get a medicine cup which measured up to 20ml, and so I measured and it does seem that I would have what they call hyperspermia. What I am wondering then, it does not mention what problems can arise from this being 'abnormal' as it says on a few sites, and it doesn't mention any kind of degree of hyperspermia (just a bit above 6ml and well above 6ml seem to be treated the same), so I have no idea whether this is something I should get treated or not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2010
The girls where mad about the amount? Man come on, these women need to find somethig else to worry about! My god man, I would think you are fine. Some guys only have a few drops and others explode like a volcano, so what! Everyone's orgasm is different. I have yet to be with two chicks who orgasm in exactly the same way. Some squirt, some flood, some are clear and some are white. If women are all different then men are allowed to be too!
|
Did you find this post helpful?