Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

HUSBANDS AND EX GIRLFRIENDS

User Profile
ok so my husband and i have been together for a year and married 7 months. we have a 3 month old daughter and are happy but his pysh co ex girlfriend wont leaV us alone. she is always e-mailing him and messangeing us trying to break us up and start crap how do you get someone that wont give up to leave you alone.. i mean when they were to gether he kicked her out a number of times and he evenmoved to fl to get away from her and she huntted him down.. she wont give up and i dunno whzat to do.. can anyone help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Can you say restraining order? He needs to start recording the tmie she calls, shows up somewhere or e-mails him. All he needs is to document it to show proof to the judge and she will have to stop.
|

replied May 8th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Re: HUSBANDS AND EX GIRLFRIENDS
angelinhiseyes2007 wrote:
ok so my husband and i have been together for a year and married 7 months. we have a 3 month old daughter and are happy but his pysh co ex girlfriend wont leaV us alone. she is always e-mailing him and messangeing us trying to break us up and start crap how do you get someone that wont give up to leave you alone.. i mean when they were to gether he kicked her out a number of times and he evenmoved to fl to get away from her and she huntted him down.. she wont give up and i dunno whzat to do.. can anyone help?

You say
Quote:
when they were to gether he kicked her out a number of times

Which also implies he kept letting her come back 'a number of times'. If he gets a restraining order, changes his email address, changes your phone number - then how could she contact you at all? These last two are really easy to do and will take a lot of her steam out.

Also, she would not continue to write/call/contact him if he wasn't being receptive to this. Does he contact her at all? He shouldn't! When she calls, he needs to say, "Don't call here again!" and hang up. When she sends him an email, he needs to delete it and not write back. When she texts him, he needs to delete that to.
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2008
Experienced User
she doesnt call here she used to call his moms house when we lived there she doesnt have a number to get in touch with us now but she e-mails him she messaged him on his until i blocked her then she started messaging me b!**h!ng me out because she thinks im tring to change him.. i blocked her on mine now she is messaging me on and apps thing on my myspace and i cant block her on that so im kinda screwed.. she is trying to get on were he works and is trying to convince me that he has an STD even though iknow he doesnt we went and got tested before we got pregnant and if he did and i didnt know it our daughter would have been born with it so i dont know who she thinks she is fooling.. and another thing i think that its sad that we are the same age or well there about seeing as how her birthday is in sep and mine is tommorrow yet she is so high school you know the girls that try to start stuff and get and echo trip over agravating other people..

thank you girls so much for your words of wisdom
|

replied May 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with Ingi. As long as you ignore her she should get the picture. Myspace, i think you can message Tom and tell him you are being harassed and he will put a stop to it. I was pretty sure you could block pepole on there. . . Unless she continues to create a new sn but then i'm sure he could block her IP or something.
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2008
Experienced User
i can block her except on the application that my friends nd i have she has it as well and gets me on it..
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2008
Experienced User
i can block her except on the application that my friends nd i have she has it as well and gets me on it..
|
Quick Reply