Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

husband with prostate infection giving me uti everytime with sex

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
i have been with my husband for several years had sex in many different positions never ever got a uti,now he has a problem with his prostate and each and every single time we have sex he gives me a uti,every single time,im tired of seeing its common in women coz he could be touching the uretha or however u spell it,i find it funny i never had this problem until he has a prostate infection.i cant ever have sex with him without getting a uti within 24 hours.its a bunch of bs has nothing to do with my passage ways,its a problem he cannot get rid of,its destroying our sex life.its just plain ridiculous.he keeps getting treated for it and went to different doctors for months now and they cant seem to get rid of it.so now i have to deal with this day after day.i take max cranberry triple strength tablets 2 times a day i pee every time after sex.i do all the stuff they tell u to do.and it wont work i can literally get many utis in a month and only when i have sex with him.its ongoing and will not end! i never had 1 infection all the years with him.just since hes had this prostate infection that cant be treated.i get every every every every single time i have sex with him.help me out folks im about ready to leave coz of this,no im not kidding! what does it mean if u cant have sex with your husband?
Did you find this post helpful?
|