Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

hurts like a vice on my chest squeezing it!

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
User Profile
MY Cheast really hurts like a vice on my chest squeezing it .... my heart is pounding about 200bpm, and i feel like im going to puke. What is wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 27th, 2012
I would get medical help.
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Here is a fact: Until an artery is more than 70% obstructed with plaque there is no reduction in overall blood flow. If your body is giving you these type of symptoms you need to be really seeking medical attention. There is something wrong and you know it already. If your doctor is not being aggressive enough get a second opinion until you find someone who makes you feel supported.!
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Here is a fact: Until an artery is more than 70% obstructed with plaque there is no reduction in overall blood flow. If your body is giving you these type of symptoms you need to be really seeking medical attention. There is something wrong and you know it already. If your doctor is not being aggressive enough get a second opinion until you find someone who makes you feel supported.!
|