Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

How to use Cytotec

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
Hello,
I live in a country where abortion is illegal and I desperately need help
My GF had her last period on 30/may, and after that we had intercourse on the 20th/June, and she was expecting her period around the 25 to 27 of may, but nothing happened till now.
Two days ago she got a pregnancy test, and it was positive (tried couple times with the same result) and it’s mostly impossible to get an ultrasound. So she’s pregnant but I don’t know in which week, didn’t know how to calculate it really.
I have managed to get some Cytotec (200mg) pills, and I’m sure that they’re not fake cuz my friend used them before and they worked for her. But the way she used them is as the following:
She took 3 pills orally and 2 via her Vagina.
And then she started taking 1 pill every hour orally.
And it worked for her.
What I’m asking, is what is the proper way to use it for my GF, knowing that I want her to be with me in my place, and she can only be out from 8AM to 10PM (strict parents) so I want her to use the pills while she’s with me, so is that time enough !!. please send me the proper way of using it as I don’t want any complications.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper stalliondz
|

replied February 13th, 2013
first to begin how much tablets she have to use
|
Did you find this post helpful?