Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

How to stop Snoring Forever?

Snoring
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 26th, 2012
Is This A Joke?
Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to post and edit posts?
Most good forums make it really easy to post, seeing that is their main purpose for exisience.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2013
Have you tried a sleepEzy magnetic pillow? It work on a few people already. No need operations
|

replied May 31st, 2013
Stop your snoring !
You should try the Antisnor ring.
I hear it works really well !
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2014
Try to sleep in a side view position, it will prevent you from snoring
|

replied December 27th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Is this so?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2016
It doens't work for my husband.
|

replied April 7th, 2014
CPAP as snoring solution. Known as the short for continuous Positive Airway Pressure, CPAP method is considered safe enough to be applied for people suffering from apnea or severe snoring issue.If you try this method the first time, it may feel and seem awkward, but be sure that it is one of the best and also safest solutions to help you breathe better.
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2014
try losing some weight. often times snoring/sleep apnea is due to people being overweight and blocking the air passage. if this isn't the case try other natural techniques like sleep on you back with a pillow propped behind your head. if it's a serous problem, see a doctor. it may seem silly, but they'll be able to assess your situation accurately and prescribe the most effective treatment for you. good luck!
|

replied August 24th, 2014
I second this, and I also commend you for saying the lose weight part... sometimes it's hard to suggest things like that because many people are sensitive about that topic. However, in this case especially, this can really help. Laying on the back definitely helps as well from my personal experience.
|

replied August 5th, 2015
My wife couldn't sleep because of my snoring. What fixed it was a Nocturnal Airway Patency Appliance (NAPA), which is like a mouth guard. It is made by a dentist. It keeps your lower jaw forward a bit so your throat is always open. It is not uncomfortable. I don't even feel that I am wearing anything. And it works! No more snoring.

It is used for apnea and snoring.
|

replied April 14th, 2016
HI,

Snoring is a common problem that mainly seen in all ages of people. Using some key ways you can cure snoring like: Changing the bed/sleeping position, Better sleeping habits, Avoiding alcohol. You can also try anti snoring spray - Asonor. You need to squeezing 4 to 6 drops into each nostril until you can feel the liquid in your throat. I hope it will work for you.
|
Quick Reply