Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How to stop peeing while masturbating(clitral orgasm)?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
HI every body
I am 36 and when ever I masturbate I start to peeing and it is gross and embaressing and every ehere get wet and I afraid of having sex with my partner and do the same and this cause loosing him plz help meeee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
magy, This is a more complex situation than can be described in the few words you gave. Did you give birth vaginally? Do you do kegel exercises (and a lot of them)? Do you urinate before you start? Do you only gush when you orgasm? Do you insert something into your vagina when you masturbate? When did you start to experience this? Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze or exert yourself?

Normal aging or trauma during child birth is normally a big contributor towards stress incontinence. Fisting, large toys or putting a lot of pressure from inside your vagina onto the bladder can also cause this (g-spot stimulation, large toy, certain positions).

There are two things you can do, seek medical help or deal with it. Your doctor can look at all your pelvic muscles and anatomy and try to figure out a way to fix it. It is normally done with an operation after things like kegel exercises have been tried and failed. I would certainly recommend that you at least talk to your doctor about this. It is not something to be ashamed of and I can almost guarantee that she deals with it on a daily basis.

The other option is to accept it and deal with it. It is part of your sexual response that makes you unique. At is only gross if you let it gross you out. It is only embarrassing if you are embarrassed by it. Why would you even be embarrassed when you are masturbating? It is a private thing and not for anybody else's eyes. So why be embarrassed? You can certainly manage it when you masturbate - do it in the shower, in the bath or sitting on the toilet.

When you have sex, protect your mattress with a waterproof mattress pad or cover, warn him that you get very wet when you enjoy sex, excuse yourself to pee just before things gets really heated up (a good thing to do while he rolls on a condom). Put a old towel under your behind. Don't be afraid of gushing. Have a dry set of bedding ready if you need it. Most men will find that sexy and a sign that they are giving you pleasure. Being afraid of it will make you a bad sexual partner as you will be preoccupied and worried. You can also have sex when you shower or bath together. Especially the first few times it will help you to see what your body does.

And do your kegel exercises if you are not doing so yet. Your PC muscles (exercised when you do kegels) is the muscles responsible for bladder control. So do your kegel exercises every day, multiple times.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply