Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

how to remove sex drive

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I thought with age sex drive would decrease, but now I'm 24 and it's getting stronger than ever. I was looking forward to a decrease since I'm sick of masturbating (which I do 4-5 times a day) it is still not enough, and I have a lot of dreams about it.

Is there some diet supplement or drug I can take to reduce this? It would be nice to not have to think about it anymore. If not, what age will sex drive start decreasing?

It is unhelpful to tell me to get a girlfriend, I have never had one, and I don't know where to start on that. I don't have any friends besides online ones, but that's ok with me, and I only leave my room 2-3 times a week to get food at a store, so that's why I need to remove my sex drive since it's useless for my lifestyle.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2009
Experienced User
Why would you want to get rid of it? There are pretty easy easy natural ways to get lose some sex drive. The one I know of are exercising (it works either way), and stress. Some change to life style might help too. You can find some good literature online about dating, that might help, you don't even have to leave your house to learn some about relationships.
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2009
sex drive
Bandito59, you are still young. At 24 you are still growing and your sex drive isn't going to decrease til you get like 50 lol. My boyfriend is 24 and his sex drive is steadily increasing. I bet the reason why your sex drive is getting stronger and stronger is in fact that you don't have a girlfriend. At age 24, most people aren't virgins anymore but if YOU are, that is probably why it's increasing. If you can't get a girlfriend, try finding a sex partner or a friend, maybe you can relieve that tension.
|

replied April 4th, 2009
I will try exercising more. I should be able to figure out the optimum amount of exercise for minimum sex drive through trial and error. Maybe this works for diet too.

> If you can't get a girlfriend, try finding a sex partner or a friend, maybe you can relieve that tension.

I don't know anyone who could do this, but if I did how would they help? I don't want to have sex because I'm afraid that if I do then later on I won't be able to and my problem may be even worse.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
lower sex drive
Try changing your diet, replace meat and fats with tofu, soya beans and vegg this will lower your testosterone production, special herbs 'Chaste tree berries' especially aka monks pepper, that has an active ingredient that increases progesterone production and decreases testosterone.

I'm sure you would recieve more interest from girls and feel more comfortable in relationships if you wasn't so strung up on sex all the time this special diet would deffenitely help you.Smile
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Testosterone
Testosterone is responsible for sex drive in both male and women.
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2009
Supporter
my antidepressant pills took my sex drive away completely. i read that black liquorice reduces it and tofu.
try the herbs first
don't just take anyone's word research it on the internet.
|

replied December 30th, 2013
Hey dude im in the same boat, Im 27 and have too much sex drive plus I play the drums and workout almost everyday so (exercise) is total BS! Yes finding a girl is the best scenario but hardest one as well, Also doesn't help when your EX girlfriend keeps hanging around but wont give it up. So I would like help to just end sex drive completely without having to cut it off! PLEASE HELP
|