Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

How to remove Acne scars

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
People suffering or have suffered from acne are very large and the adverse effects of acne can have major consequences in everyday life. That's why we have developed a treatment or rather a solution that puts a definitive end to acne problems!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2012
what kind of treatment for acne scars? plz tell
|

replied August 16th, 2012
I'm pretty much convinced for using invicible scars but would still appreciate responses for or against this product because i still want to make sure as i get very much conscious when my skin comes to risk
|

replied August 27th, 2012
you can use invicible scars with eternal relief. It's hypoallergenic and it has reportedly treated 9 out of 10 consumers. I'm one of those 9 consumers and the results for me were appreciable
|

replied September 6th, 2012
If you are afraid of using any Anti- scars cream, I can suggest some of natural things which would be always available at your home are follows..

1. Apply lemon juice for 10 to 15 minutes or
2. You can also apply tomato juice which is rich in antioxidants hence helps to reduce acne scars or
3. Applying apple cider vinegar is also great to get rid of acne scars. This are the best natural homemade remedies which will help you to remove acne scars.
|

replied September 11th, 2012
Invicible is good. It really works !
|

replied September 24th, 2012
Hi Ritusen

Nice home remedies for acne scars.
|