Medical Questions > Nutrition > Low-fat Diet Forum

how to reduce my overweight and fat around my belly?

Hiee....my age is 21...my height is 5.10.....i recently checked my weight and it is 80.my friends told that i am getting fat from past few months...and also i observed fat around my belly........its really worried me....can u help me,how can i reduce my over weight and my fat by suggesting tips that i have follow in my diet???
bye...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper marinaj
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2012
I have been working on fat around my tummy this month. I was never big on diet supplements or anything like that, but since I am in a nutrition business, I start using the supplements from this company which claims that it will lose fat while you maintain your muscle. And, it is working! I have not lost weight since muscle weighs more than fat, but I can definitely see my tummy getting flatter! I also, incorporate special tummy exercise. If you are serious, let me know.
|

replied April 30th, 2012
fat loss
Eat less fat and walkI lost weight around my belly and everywhere else when I walked an hour a day for 6 days a week and followed a healthy low fat diet, eating 20-40 fat grams per day.I used the T factor books and was healthier than I have ever been! I have gained some back (15 years later--menopause!) and I am getting back to that basic plan this week.It is easy delicious and healthy!! Good luck!

the exercise is truly important.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Don't eat more calories food and ignore the heavy and oily foods and if possible skip your dinner and eat some snacks in dinner. Drink more water and juice in the morning. Running exercise will help you fast to loos your weight from belly fast.If you can’t wake up for morning work-out, exercise in the evening or in the night or in the afternoon.
|

replied February 5th, 2013
Combine a diet plan with exercise regimen.

Monitor overall results. You may find arm or leg muscles tone and develop faster. Stomach muscles need more time to develop. It is more a question of being able to get rid of stubborn visceral fat that accumulate more around the midriff.

If your overall physical condition improves, you know you are on the right track.
|

replied May 2nd, 2013
new to this forum,

I accidently bought the lite dressing and poured it on not knowing until later. whoops..... It has 6gr of fat- 1gr of sat fat per serv. Ihad about one and a half serv.

I need to know is this going to effect me physically as it is pschologically? and if so how much and wha t do I need to do? I am aa size thirty one waist now and allways like the feeling of feeling thin. So this is messing with me
|

replied May 15th, 2013
Among all the millions of men and women who attempt to lose belly fat quickly, all their reasons can be put into two basic categories. People lose belly fat either for acceptance or for health motivated reasons. While most people trying to
lose tummy fat do it for the purpose of appearance, you should remember that the health reasons are an overriding factor.
|

replied June 13th, 2013
you need to combine exercise with proper diet.. the actual goal is to boost your metabolism.. this will make it much easier for you to lose weight!
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2014
i m agree with marinaj..
|

replied April 8th, 2014
It is necessary to regulate body metabolism.You have to take fruits and vegetables.Take whole grains and fiber rich foods.You have to walk or run in the morning or evening regularly to reduce belly fat.You can take low fat, calorie burning moringa tea.
|

replied April 22nd, 2014
Regular exercise and low fat diet are very helpful to lose weight. Avoid junk food and oily food, eat fresh foods and vegetables.Cardio and aerobic are the best exercises to lose your stomach fat.
|