Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

How to Lose Belly Fat - Lose Belly Fat Effectively

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
If you are one of the many people who constantly despair about the layers of fat on your tummy, take heart! There is a good way to get rid of your belly fat through a six pack diet and regular exercise. Before you know it, you'll be sporting a six pack in no time.

Aerobic step classes - I'm a big fat of aerobic classes and I wish more people (especially men) did them regularly. What I love about step classes is that they involve complex movements with some strength elements and I feel that they truly push the body to a real effort. I never did an aerobic class in which I didn't end up sweating profusely and trying to catch my breath.

You have to be grateful for your diet program that it is going to give you the results you desire. Be positive about the inclusion of fresh foods like vegetables and fruit, be confident about eliminating those saturated fats from your diet, and be excited about a new exercise routine,

Fixing Your Slow Metabolism - Chances are if you are having a hard to trying to lose stomach fat fast, your metabolism is running slowly at the moment. Therefore, a diet that you go on should be based around naturally increasing your metabolic rate. The most effective way that worked VERY well for me is something called "calorie confusion". This method is based around changing your calorie intake around everyday which will keep your metabolism running very fast all day long.

Eat the recommended six servings of carbohydrates per day. Cruise defines one serving of carbohydrates as roughly 20 grams of carbohydrates. For the belly fat Cure diet to work, you must include good carbs (whole grains, vegetables, etc.) in your diet.

When you skip meals it actually slows your bodies metabolism. It tells your body that food is scarce and it places itself in starvation mode storing up all of the extra fat. When you eat often the exact opposite takes place. Your body decides that there must be plenty of food available and it starts using the stored fat. So you need to make healthy food choices and eat often.

Moderation is the key to healthy eating. Regardless of what other fad diets would force you to believe, we all need a balance of vitamins, minerals, protein, fat and carbohydrates to sustain healthy body. Do not totally eliminate certain foods that have high calorie content, instead, eat only appropriate portion size and not eating them as often. Shortly you may find yourself yearning them less or thinking of them as only occasional pleasure.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper caizecong
|

replied June 14th, 2011
I have head that taking dancing classes also work. And aerobic is pretty much difficult to do in my opinion. But dancing is fun and enjoyable activity.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.