Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

How to get your EX Back.

Hey Guys

Sometime ago I split up with my girlfriend at the time I was 21, I was with her for 8 years so it hit me hard being my first love and all. He she moved on very fast and got another guy about a year later (worse year of my life) I came across some very useful information online and decided to check the things I learned out.

A week or so later I had my ex Emailing and Texting me at this point i gave it some more time, so maybe a few days other that I struck with TW jacksons {Dating Guru} Fast track methods and that day she dumped her new fella and we began to rebuild our relationship later that week infact we was back together and within the month she had moved in with me.
so ladies check it out too.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Or you could try the good old fashion way...follow your heart and talk to one another...
|

replied April 6th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Dating Guru and it''s spin-off classes involve some pretty exploitive techniques. It''s really only for those who are willing to do anything to get a date without any concern of wheather or not you''ll be able to have a relationship. It''s better than rape, but not by a lot.
|

replied July 1st, 2010
Show that you’re a respectful, loving, responsible and caring boyfriend and overtime, you could get your ex girlfriend back. Healing a torn heart or saving your relationship isn’t impossible but you should have the great strategies and get the appropriate advice from the appropriate people.
|

replied July 1st, 2010
hey true..some guides really ork..i found a useful one on http://ehealthforum.com/health/do-online-g et-your-ex-back-guides-really-work-t237953 .html that discusses the same thing..
|

replied July 1st, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Why do people never talk in relationships anymore, You didnt have any of these guides in the old days..jenny
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2010
i broke up with my boyfriend last night, i am not sure if i regret it or not lol :-/
|

replied February 15th, 2011
That means your girlfriend had realized that it was you she really wants. Just give her a change though love is sweeter in second time around. Give some time of being with as part of dealing a broken heart.
|

replied May 9th, 2011
Always keep your busy and try to concentrate on other things like do work of your own choice. That gone very helpful to you not only to yourself but for your ex too, because when he will see you as a emotionally confident girl, then he will must appreciate you.
Additionally, try to put effort on your overall appearance; incredible look can turn the game on your side, because every guy wants to see his girlfriend beautiful and stunning. Put effort on your overall appearance, like eat better, exercise well, make around of salon and take complete care about yourself. It will not only leave a great impact on him when he will see you again but you too feel better about yourself.
|

replied May 14th, 2011
You know, it easy to say he/she is psyco and I don't want them back, but that is just hurt feelings talking. The truth be told, you wouldn't be here if in some way, shape, or form you didn't want to get back together. I don't blame you. Being alone was hard for me.
|

replied November 16th, 2011
My Story
Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me after you read my story.

With my ex-girlfriend we were 2 and a half years together, and now we are seperated for two mounts. After serial intensed conversation between us she told me that she need time for her, to figure out what she want, and to clear things in her mind, just to disconect from everything. She values me very much because we passed together trough "fire and water" and we still did hold togheter. But I think that is one of the fundamental problems that lead to here. When we met we were like so inlove in each other, we did some crazy things, and we were soo free, even people on the street were stoping us to admire our love and happines, but after one year there were some problems not between us but in life, common things - dayly problems, health problems, financial problem and so one. I never changed my mind and behavior to her, I was the same, always there for her and helpfull in every situation, I've continued to be passioned to her in every situation. From one site we both were unhap
py about the arousin problems & not being able to consume our relationship fully, but I personaly don't regred (and she said the same) for the things that hapened, because that way we were able to know each other better in every situation, not just when there's fun or happy moment. From that moment on I realised taht this person is someone worth giving my love to, that I can trust her & that we can achive everithing we want with no borders. Things were geting serious between us, but than she got colder to me, she reduced doing things to me that I like, she almost stoped giving me presents and making me surprises. And I did everythin for her. Because of the problems that we had in life I wanted to make her happy & not only think about problems all the time, I did some surprises for her, I tried to fulfill her dreams and do all kind of things. She was happy about everything I did but she didn't responde back to me the same way she used to. The other problem is when she met me
she was just finishig a 7 year relationship with her ex. And at that time of her life she didn't want enything seious, she just wanted to have fun and enjoy life, cause she didn't had the chance to do it earlier. From the begining she didn't want anything serious with me, but after she saw that I'm vorth it, that I'm decent, not superficial and that she can rely on me, she didn't want to lose me (but at the same time she never wanted anythig more serious, but it just hapened). I just met her in the wrong time of her life when she wasn't ready for a new complete relationship. Since we are seperated I've made a balane of the things we both done for each other. I realised that I was "stifle" to her & that pushed her away from me, and all the other mistakes I did, I know she did mistakes to. I love her more that anything, maybe too much & I did most of the mistakes that you shouldn't do when you brake up (things that you mention in your presentation - I cryed, I beged her, told
her that I had change & I wanna second chance etc.). I realised that she realy needs time, and nothing I do won't make things better cause she dosent respond to anything I do. She's just colder to me, reserved, calls me like one time a week, we barely kiss (but it's not the same like before, its just like putting your lips to another). She wants to walk her dogs with me together or watch a movie sometimes, comes at my place, but never sleepover. She told me that she still loves me, but don't know if we can be together again. When we were together we did everything, we even started buying convenient things for my home, so we can enjoy things better. She's the only person that I met so far that I can speak with and realy listen to each other, we have so much things together, same taste for almost everithing & much more, that makes me think that I can be realy happy with her & I want to spend my life with her (Once she told me the same - That she sees her together with me for a
ll life).

Recently i realised that whatever happend between us I must act normal, and don't show how much I miss her, or give away my emotions, that if I love her I must realy give her space & let time show if we are ment to be together ("if you realy love a bird let it flyawy if it wants, if it loves you it will come back"). I don't want her to give me another chance, I want to start a new begining with her, without leting previous problem in our life (not to forget them, just to benefit from the conclusions that we made & move forward). I also thought about if she ever loved me or feels anything about me she must try to get me back & give me a reason to be together again. I think I've done enough, even more than enough to show her how I feel & what kind of a guy I am (I'm tired to fill a glass that's already full), from now on it's her move & she needs do deside what she wants.

At the beginig I was depressed, wanted even to throw my life away, but now I'm muck calmer after I realised many thing. I try to spend more times with friends and with miself, do stuffs that I like & it turns out great.

Since then she caled me to go out, or to come to me to watch a movie, two weeks ago we even had sex (for the first time since we broke up), but it wasn't the same, she wasn't shure if she wanted it was weird.

Today we went on a movie. When I took her from her place, we kissed but again just like putting you lips to another, after the movie we walked home, we laught, we even talked sex jokes, and I felt she notising me different, like before, she make me even a copliment, I acted normal and stady without giving my emotions & I felt good. Afted I walked her back we kissed again the same way.

Is ther anything else I can do to get her back, how can I get her want me, how to push her emotional trigers?

I'll be glad to hear your oppinion and your advice because the whole waiting kills me.

Thanks in forward & Kind regards
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2012
Experienced User
you must use http://www.google.com/ for this !

Good Luck
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied July 18th, 2013
dont get a book, get a coach!
I've tried most of the ebooks out there and many are really good but I wanted advice about my individual situation. That's when I found Phil Richman through Zoomonkey. He's a get your ex back coach and his advice has been invaluable. He spent a lot of time going through my questions and I left the call feeling very empowered. I highly recomend this type of individual coaching if you really want to get your ex back.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply