Here some are the natural teeth whitening ideas:
Turmeric is definitely working for teeth whitening
and it can be used as an antibiotic, so can get relief of gum disease. You can also use plain turmeric powder.
Baking Soda and Lemon also most popular of the natural teeth whitening home remedies. The chemical reaction of lemon juice with baking soda has brighten your smile.
oil pulling is a unique, old remedy, you just rinsing your mouth with coconut oil that people swear by to help whiten teeth.
There are many options for teeth whitening:
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Paste
Coconut Oil Rinse
using 3% (I repeat, 3%) hydrogen peroxide as a mouth rinse can whiten your teeth through the process of oxidation.
I have some natural teeth whitening home remedies. Below mention are the ones.
1) Eat Strawberries.
2) Brush and floss your teeth daily.
3) Baking Soda and Lemon.
4) Eat crunchy fruits and veggies like apples, celery, and carrots are all great for your teeth.
5) Use straw to drink coffee, tea, soda, wine to reduce direct exposure to teeth.
6) Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
You can use neem leaves, guava leaves, and mango leaves for natural teeth whitening.
Take a neem leaves and crush it in your hand. Rub the leaves on your teeth. Do this process regularly to shine white teeth naturally.
Same process for guava leaves and mango leaves.
Also for teeth whitening can be used:
1) Apple Cider Vinegar. Acetic acid, which is the main active ingredient in apple cider vinegar, effectively kills bacteria. The antibacterial property of vinegar is what makes it useful for cleaning your mouth and whitening your teeth. To use it as a mouthwash, dilute it with water and swish it around in your mouth for several minutes. Make sure to rinse your mouth with plain water afterwards.
2)Activated charcoal: Brushing with powdered charcoal supposedly pulls toxins from the mouth and removes stains from teeth.
3)Kaolin clay: Proponents of this method claim that brushing with clay helps remove stains from teeth.
4)Powdered milk. Perhaps the most unusual tool. You can use it alone or in combination with toothpaste.