Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

How to get rid of hemorrhoids

I have a small hemroid. It Has never itched or bled, it's just there. I just want to get rid of it. I have added a lot of fiber to my diet and have been applying apple cider vinegar to it daily. It appears to be smaller, but it's still there. I want it to fully go away. Am I wasting my time trying to get rid of it myself, or do I need it surgically removed?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
If its not paining or bothering you, you dont need a surgery at all, a surgery is needed when its very necessary. I suggest that you just take care of yourself. doing a simple research on google will tell you what to do. and you will be fine for years except if you mess with it by not eating right or etc.. it would get worst and worst, painful and u will be need a surgery.

And no, it will never fully go away. it might get smaller, better, but it wont fully go away without a surgery.

Goodluck.
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
Have yourself checked. Surgery is recommended for severe cases.If it's prolapsed and protruding, doctors might propose a surgical procedure. Surgeries for this have different ways too. I heard that they are painful and uncomfortable too. This site helped me see my options: Hope it can help you too. Good luck.
|