Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

How to deal with pre-teens that just refuse to listen.

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
Hello my name is Labennett Im a mother of troubled teens that think they know it all.I cant seem to get them to obey me so Im thinking next probation.Ive been so stressed because I really love them but not sure what move to make far as punishment for there behavior what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
stress from teens
have u read at least a few books on parenting and especially teens
u don't give anywhere near enough info
is dad home or single mom , your age, kids age, their general overall view and how well adjusted are they r, or boys, girls, both etc.
start with online books u can download (they will be cheapest and quickest)
have u ever watched the "super nanny" that may not be exact name but by watching other families with serious problems and seeing how they can learn to cope and make things better u can at least get comfort that u r not alone and some ideas may be what u need
|
Did you find this post helpful?