Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

how to come slower ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
i been with my girl now 4 about 4 months , just about every time we have sex , i cum to quick , and its not fear to her and me too, what can a do about it? i need help with it , i cant think of anything different to do , to make it stop . help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2009
Experienced User
jun71,
Have you always had a sensitive penis? Does this occur when you have intercourse with your girlfriend or do you cum even before entering her? Also, is there any foreplay activity that you do with her that does not make your cum quickly?

Wendy
|

replied January 10th, 2009
You just need to stop worrying about it, and it will fall into place, sorta switch off and think of soemthing else to begin with whilst having sex. Also try improving your muscles down there by bringing yourself to just before climax and then squeeze your muscle (same as trying to stop having a wee), This whould help.
Finally you can get condoms that reduce sensitivity (has a numbing cream on it)
It does get better with time and youll become more relaxed and it will go away one day.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
I dont know what your girl friend is like, but I know when im being extra sexy Wink
and you know, we're kissing and touching and I know he's gettin all hot and bothered, I'll be sure to give him a hand job or go down on him FIRST. Before he puts it inside me. Mean while you should also be touching her. Once you get that first one out of the way, you'll last so much longer. Also I completely agree with the others about concentrate Hard on something else COMPLETELY if you find yourself building up. Besides if you do come fist you can always use your cum to help you play with her clit till she comes..I guarentee you, you have a better chance of getting ANY girl to come from circling her clit than you do from thrusting anything inside her. If you can get that motion down, girls will care less how fast you come.
Anyway, like the last guy said, it'll get better in time.
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Cum too fast
Try masturbating just before you go out with your girl. It always worked for me.
|

replied April 17th, 2009
what you can also try is make sure you can stay hard after the first time you cum. you should check Endurnz. go to their website.
|

replied April 17th, 2009
my idea
whenever u feel u are on your way to explode , stop , contract your legs for 3 sec, feel how the the feeling is goin down , and then continue . thats my way and it works quite good.
gudluck Smile
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2009
goodluck..
move gently and slower
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
Experienced User
All invited
Hello!

Welcome to our forum where we are discussing this problem: http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic86215. html
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
Experienced User
|

replied May 2nd, 2009
erection
i have a problem getting an erection,

not sure if its my bad work hours, body being tired, little over weight

help