Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

how soon did you have any symptoms??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
For anyone who has or had been pregnant, how soon after having sex did you have any symptoms??

Is there a study that shows on average when symptoms should show and start??

I don't feel anything different and it's been 2weeks after sex well it wasn't really sex sex he messed up and went quickly in and out. He already climaxed before going in my vagina and it was maybe 2-3mins later after climax did he accidentally go in my vagina. No protection because he wasn't to go there and I didn't know about the morning after pills until it was too late to take any. I'm NOT late for my period it's supposed to be July 8th but I have been kinda stressing so it may be a day late already I don't know but I've made myself stop stressing so much.

I just ask that since no pre or even when he did reach climax, that neither was done in my vagina both was outside and it was only after climax and the pre-cum did he accidentally go in my vagina.

When do symptoms show if you are pregnant? How soon??
Did you find this post helpful?
|