Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

how much masturbating is unhealthy?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm 16 and masturbate 1-3 times a day. My friend says its because im insecure and am afraid what people will think if they find out. i don't get that at all. is that bad? is it true my hairs gonna fall out? sometimes i have painful urination after masturbating is that bad? also i cant stop at all. it doesn't feel as good as it used to but i cant stop. again my friend thinks this is because im insecure.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2010
i meant is masturbating 1-3 times a day bad.
|

replied August 14th, 2010
You are just fine buddy, actually you are normal.

You need to try to not do it so much, because learning self control is important. But, nothing bad is going to happen to you. You aren't going to go blind or lose your hair. Masturbation is healthy and everyone should do it, both to get to know their own body as well as for the sexual release.

You don't want to spend all day locked in the room with yourself, and you should be able to take a few days off without doing it (allthough it is hard). If it makes you feel any better I'm 24 and I did it myself 3 times yesterda. Had my woman been here I would have had sex but masturbating a couple times when you get aroused is no different than having sex 3 or 4 times in the same night.
|
Users who thank JMH85 for this post: worried16yearold 

replied August 16th, 2010
Experienced User
masturbation is fun and exciting!
|

replied August 17th, 2010
Experienced User
sometimes i do it like 3 times a day with sex and sometimes even 4. why can't we stop it? what could be a simple solution about it
|
Quick Reply