Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

How many time that we can masturbate per day ?

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
i'm boy of 26.how many time can i masturbate in one day?it is masturbate many time will bad for my bad body or make my penis problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
There is no limitation to how many times one can masturbate per day.

Excessive use of anything in life causes problems, correct?

The same is the case with masturbation. If you're doing it to the point that it is affecting your social life, your mental health and focus, or causes you to feel physiological conditions throughout your day, then it's a problem.
|

replied November 4th, 2010
Do it as much as you can handle. If you feel it's too much for you, stop, there's always tomorrow.
|

replied November 18th, 2010
It's different for every one, different at times too.
Sometimes the hormone fairy comes knocking, and you can't answer the door because you're having a jag.

Like Mikolas said, you can get an addiction to it, so try to set a premade limit for yourself.
Next to impossible to set one on the go.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply