And by that I mean, do people who are diagnosed with brain aneurysms usually suffer from the following risk factors?
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Congenital resulting from inborn abnormality in artery wall
- Drug use, particularly cocaine
- Traumatic head injury
- Family history of brain aneurysms
- Age over 40
- Gender, women compared with men have an increased incidence of aneurysms at a ratio of 3:2
- Other inherited disorders: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Polycystic Kidney Disease, and Marfan Syndrome
- Presence of an arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
If someone has none of the risk factors (except for gender), how likely would it be for it to occur?