Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

how many ibuprofen pills would it take to overdose?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
how many ibuprofen pills would it take to overdose my friend i think said she was attempting and i want to know how many so that i can monitor her ibuprofen bottle cause well she has been depressed and she wont talk to me i just need to know
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2011
I have taken 16 ibuprofen tablets and been fine, howeveer, it is subjective, we each have different tollereance levels. i would suggest if she is taken more than 6 a day, then she really should seek some meical advice about her depression. All it will do in the long run is cause severe disfunctions of stomach, liver, etc.
|

replied December 18th, 2012
drugs
well it depends i have tryed and taken 56 all at once and then 10 advils and some other drugs and i dint die if you take to much you get bad pain that feals like someone is stabing you so ya it depends on your body
|

replied December 18th, 2012
well it depends i have tryed and taken 56 all at once and then 10 advils and some other drugs and i dint die if you take to much you get bad pain that feals like someone is stabing you so ya it depends on your body
|

replied April 30th, 2013
the reason you guys have been fine from taking this drud is because, it can not kill you, all it does is causes kindney failure.
|

replied April 30th, 2013
the reason you guys have been fine from taking this drud is because, it can not kill you, all it does is causes kindney failure.
|

replied May 2nd, 2013
It'll cause liver failure.
|

replied May 6th, 2013
And liver failure causes death, it just takes a while and they will pro ally take you to the hospital before that ever happen, and you will be worse of cause of those bills. Every ones body is completely different, what kills one will just cause the other to have crazy stomach acid. As for me I took a bottle and had worst constipation of my entire life lol
|

replied October 24th, 2013
I have taken 96 ibuprofen pills and I go through a lot of pain in my chest and I want to kill my self and I haven't got any sleep and I've been taking them since the beginning of the week and I don't want to live but there will be a lot of pain and you don't want to eat, there will be little sleep that you will get.
|

replied March 8th, 2014
Ok, so I would like to state that literally EVERY medication can kill you if you take too much. So the person above me, you are in a way, wrong. Yes it does cause kidney failure which in turn can lead to death.
|

replied March 8th, 2014
I would just like to say that the person I was referring to was the one that said "it can not kill you"
|

replied November 21st, 2014
help me
i really want to kill myself and i have a mix of pills but not sure how many to take , i don't want to be in any pain , how many should i take
|

replied December 16th, 2014
you ****s are literally the dumbest **** ever. my brain just imploded on itself. you didn't take 96 you lying 12 year old ***t, you probably took 3 when it says take 2 and feel like a bad*** now don't you you little piece of ****
|

replied December 16th, 2014
Overdosing on advil/tylenol huh. You think that taking more will give you a quick and painless death but it won't. Overdosing on those pills is a slow and agonizing death. If you're going to die, why not start again? You think you might have to die, but your body doesn't. Why not start new? Move somewhere else and begin again.
|
Tags: ibuprofen, pills
Quick Reply