Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

How long would you wait for someone?

Someone who you really liked and thought maybe they liked you however something strange went on as to why you are not able to see them again...

How long would you wait?
How long is too long to wait?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2011
Community Volunteer
This depends on what age you are talking about...Is this puppy love?...Or is it something bigger?...

Unless I had a strong indication that the love I felt for this person was returned, I would not wait...Time is too precious...Life is too short...Either they would have loved me or not...Hope this helps...

Caroline
|

replied February 4th, 2011
this depends somewhat on how much you like them, and the strange thing that went on. if you just like them a little then i would not wait for very long. there are 6.5, nearing 7 billion people in the world and you should probably let her go but if this is love and you think you can overcome this obstacle, then go for it. you dont want to always be wondering what could have been. good luck
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
Caroline, You stated that "time is precious" that should be your answer. If you truly believe that, then waiting around is wasting time. Obviously, if the other person puts you on hold, if that is the situation, then they are taking your life and your time for granted. Each moment that passes by for you to experience an opportunity or memory, is either wasted or experienced. If you are waiting for someone else, holding your breath to LIVE each moment, that is yet another minute, hour, day, month, etc. that is behind you that you cannot get back. Stop waiting and live.
|
Quick Reply