Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

How long does the post gallbladder attack pain last?

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
How long does the post gallbladder attack pain last and what does it feel like?
I had another attack Monday that landed me in hospital with 5 hours of entonox gas and air. The pain passed after about 8 hours but I still have a very sore area near gallbladder and a burning sensation,
Surgery scheduled for May is this usual?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Experienced User
You can feel sore for days afterwards. Not like gallstone pain but more like the bruising after you've been kicked in the stomach. The gallbladder and liver in particular can get inflamed and take time to recover.

Surprised they kept giving you Entenox if they knew what was wrong with you. It is virtually useless against gallstone pain. Just makes me throw up. Maybe it makes some people so happy they can ignore the pain Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?