Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

how is she 8 weeks and I havent even known her that long.

I met a woman on the 13th of March 2010, we had sex unprotected around the 17th of that month. She told me she had an IUD, but found out she was pregnant around the 10 of April,doctors did a ultra sound and told her she was 7weeks almost 8weeks pregnant. The baby was born on 27 Nov 2010, 9lbs and some ounces. She says that Im the father, but I don't think so. I begged for a DNA test with no resolve. The first day of her last period was supposed to be 2 March. Other women have told me that the only way I could be the father is if I had sex with her in February. Is that true? I did not know her before the 13th of March, and did not have sex until the 17th. I asked her how is she 8 weeks and I havent even known her that long. Can some please give me some insite on this.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
SAMUNC,

Using a calculator from a website, I placed in the birth date and got these results:

Conception Calculator estimates probable conception dates from Birth Dates.
These are probable conception dates based on an average 28 day cycle.

Birth Date: November 27, 2010

Results:

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: February 20, 2010

Probable Date of Ovulation: March 6, 2010

Possible Dates of Conception: March 2 to March 10, 2010

Due Date: November 27, 2010 (40 weeks)

Again, everything is just an estimate. The only way to know for sure if you are the father, is to have a DNA test done.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?