Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Fibromyalgia Forum

How I got rid of the symptoms

Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...
Hi,
I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia last february but the symptoms began on October 2007.
I've been researching a lot since then about it and the natural treatments (without medication). I understand that the way I manage my fibromyalgia may surprise some peoples here, but let me tell you what I'm doing.

I've been reaading about raw food since 2006.
I never really tried until january this year. I tried 3 weeks, and the mircale happened, I got rid of the symptoms. No more widespread muscle pain and my energy was coming back somehow. I was really impressed. Since food is an addiction, I felt off the wagon and came back to the old habits. Mistake.
On march 30, 2008, I asked God to die because the pain were unbearable! I was at the hospital (I spitted blood and since I got a pulmonary embolism because of bus acccident, I suffer from PTSD) and crying badly, wishing I could die that day. And then, the miracle really happened.

I knew what was my options. Since that day, I eat raw food and then 80/10/10 raw began lifestyle and I didn't have any more symptoms. Moreover, my energy level... !!! WOW!!! Incredible!
I went from 15 hours sleep per day to 6 to 7 and I exercise every day (stationary bike and outdoor bike with weight training).
My life is just getting better!

I don't use medication anymore since the day I came back from hospital.
Since I don't sell anything, I hope you will believe me!
This information is a life saver.

Love you all!

Karine
P.S" If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2008
i posted a very insightful and amazingly helpful message as to how to not only help fibro sufferers but actually possibly cure it, however because my post contained a link the admin removed it. wish i could help
|

replied July 15th, 2008
raw food?not raw meat,right?
for vanilla74,karine.what raw foods are you referring to?
|