Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

how I can increase the blood flow of my penis...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
How can I increase my penis while growing i did hard labor work and now i have an average penis,I need help doctor I want to know how I can increase the blood flow of my penis.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2012
Penis Answer A36440
Hi,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out.

The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. No scientific research supports the use of any non-surgical method to enlarge the penis, and no reputable medical society endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

If it is less than 2inches, it is a condition called micropenis. You have to get in touch with an Urologist for a clinical examination so that the cause can be ascertained and the line of treatment is decided if you are having micropenis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Tags: penis, average
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.