Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

how do you treat acne?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
how do you treat acne?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2012
There are many ways but unfortunately, what works for one doesn't always work for another.

I have found the most important thing for me is my diet and lifestyle. I have cut out dairy and foods rich in fatty omega-6's and also refined sugars and carbs; no junk food, white bread, fizzy drinks, pasta etc etc

Drink plenty of water and I've found that omega-3 supplements and vitamin C and Zinc seem to work well for me.

I also use products called Aknicare which really well for me; I would definitely recommend the lotion and the cream.

I hope you find something that works for you Smile
|

replied April 30th, 2012
I think you are right in thinking that what works for one person is different than what works for another. Personally the product i use called ' blemishless kit' has been amazing for me! I hope you find the right one for you!
|

replied May 15th, 2012
Try to use zz cream. It is the best acne solution!The treatment is long as 3 months, but it is works! I do not try to promote this product, I 'm real person, who had nodule acne
|
Quick Reply