Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

how do i impress a unknown girl ?

I m in the 11th grade.theres a girl in my class.she is very pretty.i allways saw her with her friends in the campus.throughout the year i never felt something for her.yesterday was the last paper of the annual exam.after the paper i & my friends were standing at the gate of the college.i saw her coming out & gosh...i got completely lost when i saw her & i couldnt take my eyes off her.she was standing across the street at the bus stop.i wanted to speak to her but before i could step forward she was gone.now the problem is that i dont know where she stays, what is her number & i dont even know her name.the next time i can see her will be on the 31st of this month.can anyone pls tell me how do i or what do i speak to her...pls help..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper themobile
|

replied April 21st, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Be honest with her.
Walk up to her and say "I can't get over how you look. I want to get to know you. Lets go get coffee or something.."
Practice your approach, recite what you want to say until no distraction can make you forget the words. Be calm and confident, smile, make eye-contact. If she says yes smile and give her your phone number. If she says no, smile and tell her you understand and leave it alone.
|

replied February 11th, 2011
Man, i got no ideas but i'm in the same problem.
|

replied May 30th, 2011
how to get her orgasm
|

replied December 27th, 2011
go to her say hi to her let her know u asked about her exams future planing dude go on and be confidentdont let her know that you are atracted to her behave like her old friend dont be nurvouse let her know you but remember dont get stick to her go straight forward and if she respond to you start some flirt with her
|

replied January 20th, 2013
i am a msc student
i love my girl frend,she was classmate and very sexy and intiligent.
but she not love me.
what can i do her impressed to me
|
Quick Reply