Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

how can you tell if a girl is virgin or no? (Page 1)

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i have a 15 year old gf, she said that she was a virgin(before me) as she said, but i really didnt believe her cause of her past with all the guys she went out with...when we did it, there was no blood came out from her (but what i knew through some friends that the girl must bleed so u know that she was a virgin)...but i felt some difficulties to put my thing in when we did it...but still confused about it and i really wanna know if she was a virgin or she lied about it....how can you tell if a girl is a virgin or no?before doing it or during or after? please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jounior86
|

replied March 29th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
first of all..i HOPE you're using protection...i've said this before and I'll say it again 15 is VERY young to be having sex..are you prepared to become a father? condoms are not fool proof just remember this...now to answer your question..the only way of telling whether or not the girl is a virgin is by having an intact hymen..however, this also is not 100%proof bc many girls have their hymen broken long before losing their virginity just from bike riding, horse riding etc...a girl bleeding does not signify that shes a virgin..so basically what I'm saying is, you're just gonna have to trust her and take her word for it...protect yourself from stds
|

replied March 30th, 2009
yea thanks i got what u said, and dont worry about the protecion....but about (tampons) i dont really know the right spelling but i hope you know what i mean....does it break the girl hymen???
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Tampons can DEFINITLY break the hymen. I know from experience. What I can tell you is that there is absolutely no way of telling if a girl is a virgin or not by how she looks or feels down there. Or if she has a hymen or not. The hymen is just a piece of skin covering the opening of the vagina and tampons, riding bikes, gymnastics, sitting, stretching, almost anything can break it.
|

replied March 31st, 2009
thanks alot, what about medical tests can you know whether the girl is virgin or no?...and through medical test if you would know whether the girl is virgin or no, can you know who broke her virginity? i mean is there anything that can show?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2009
how can you tell if a girl is virgin or no?
There is no medical test for virginity. There is no way to find out who broke the hymen unless the girl is willing to tell you. Then it's no way of knowing if she's telling the truth.

You'd be better off LEAVING THE SUBJECT ALONE & DROPPING IT.
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2009
Community Volunteer
jounior86 wrote:
thanks alot, what about medical tests can you know whether the girl is virgin or no?...and through medical test if you would know whether the girl is virgin or no, can you know who broke her virginity? i mean is there anything that can show?
The only thing that could possibly show that a girl is not a virgin is if she has had a child. Doctors can tell ONLY if she had the child vaginally (the cervix of a person who has had a child looks different from the cervix of someone who has had not had a child). Even a scar on the belly could be from something other than a c-section. Other than that, if a girl has not had a child, then there is no way of telling if she is a virgin or not or WHO took her virginity. Why is it so important to you? If you don't trust the girl, then you don't belong with her. And she deserves someone who trusts her.
|
Users who thank motherofhighspiritedones for this post: jounior86 

replied March 31st, 2009
thanks alot motherofhighspiritedones, and no its just something personal...thanks again
|

replied May 15th, 2009
To answer your question
How about you are disgusting...you are how old? 23...having sex with a 15 year old. You should go to jail you nasty hog.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Re: To answer your question
Bangbangbabygirl wrote:
How about you are disgusting...you are how old? 23...having sex with a 15 year old. You should go to jail you nasty hog.

Bangbangbabygirl,

He never gave his age so you are only assuming that he is 23. Did you take the number 86 from his username and decided that since this is 2009 that he MUST be 23?

86 could be the 8th month and 6th day...it could be anything....

And I could make a few assumptions about your username, however I will not.

~Zig
|

replied November 6th, 2009
hey guys....
its nt always the trust thing///wht if v spoil our lives being fr one...wht if d gal plays wid us.//actullyy...i 2 wnted to kno if mah gal was a virgin...bt lukin at the replies of all...mah mind has chnged thnxx evryone..
|

replied November 22nd, 2009
Back to the age topic. None of y'all know how old he is so don't go guessing that he's some old perv. And have you guys ever noticed it says junior for his name? He could be a year or two older than her. Also. Y'all are way off topic. Answer the question and be done with it. They dontneed your guys' opinions because they've probably heard all of it before and obviously don't seem to care.
Thanks to those who gave helpful information.

My advice to you would be to ask her and trust her with the answer she gives you. If not get her checked out at the doctors lol I doubt you guys will be wanting to do that though.
|

replied December 5th, 2009
virignity
what if the girl was young and shes remembers somethign about when she was young she got raped but shes nto sure if she actully got raped how can she find out would there be any marks? or anythign anyway for the girl to tell her self
|

replied December 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You can be sure without a doubt that she's not a virgin. You had sex with her. If her virginity was all that important to your relationship you would have left it alone. From what you described it sounds like you enjoyed having sex with her so it's probably a good thing she's no longer a virgin.
|

replied September 27th, 2011
A question on personality
My girlfriend butt is very fat compared to her body personality. Her friends tell that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend? Is this the reason for her fat butt? Please help me. Our relationship is going worse because of this reason.
|

replied October 26th, 2011
Well if you dated her for long enough you should be able to tell when she lies and when she don't - and they you can try asking the question again.
|

replied February 6th, 2012
Hahaha.,.,.,,.funny comments.... Cn sm1 know frm d cervix if a grl is stil a virgin??i.e d enlargement of d cervix pls?
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
Adebs10,

Are you really asking about the cervix? The cervix is the 'button mushroom' shaped tissue at the opening of the uterus. It is located at the far depths of the vagina. The cervix is not visible, unless you do a speculum exam with the woman in the lithotomy position.

An enlarged cervix is a sign of cervicitis. Cervicitis, or an inflamed or enlarged cervix, is an easily treatable and common condition that affects a large amount of women. Prevention and a complete diagnosis by a doctor is the best way to cure this condition. It is caused by many different things.

The cervix can be used to determine if a woman has delivered a baby vaginally. If a woman has had a vaginal delivery, the external opening of the cervix can be described as a small 'slit' or 'fish mouth'.

But, the cervix cannot be used to tell if a woman is a virgin or not.
|

replied February 21st, 2012
Can anyone teme if a girl had sex and after 2 months she does blood test...can the blood test tell that she is a virgin or not?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Bratts,

Unless the blood test shows that she is pregnant, there is no specific blood test for virginity.

Even cases of sexually transmitted diseases can be obtained in ways other than through sexual intercourse.

So, NO, there is no blood test for virginity.
|

Thnkxx a lot Very Happy
|

replied April 20th, 2012
virginty test
really thankz a lot for such a information.. i too wanna know dat, if i do a nrmal blood test for irregular periods, can the doctor know dat i m virgin or not ???
|
12 >>
Quick Reply