Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

how can i tell if i lost my virginity

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
i have never had a penis in my vagina, it was all about fingering ... and i was shocked when a friend said ,hey you are not a virgin , my finger entered all the way in ? can this happen , assist .
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Community Volunteer
No, by definition, only a penis can take your virginity. Your friend is wrong.
|

replied November 6th, 2011
fingering is a normal process which doesnt need any steps to be taken care of and is nothing like losing virginity .But can any one tell me what are the steps to be taken care of before having penis in my vagina?
|

replied November 6th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Talk about birth control and what you are going to use to prevent pregnancy
Talk about his sexual history and using a condom to protect your health
Talk about lubrication, pain and stopping when YOU want to
Talk about your orgasm, and the fact that it is only ok not to have one if you decide it is ok
Talk about your limits, do you allow/do oral sex, anal sex etc.

Take a mirror and look at your vulva if you have not done so yet. Find all the parts.

Remember that sex should happen as your choice, not because you feel guilty or pressured into doing it.
|
Tags: vaginal, vagina, penis
Quick Reply