Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

how can i get my period faster

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
im late over a month and I am not pregnant and have been waiting on my period to come my hormones are crazy and i'm looking for a way for it to come fast. what can i do to get it already
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile synty
|

replied June 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
the real question is why is your period so late and how do u know u r not pg
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2013
to get a period
if you want aperiod faster look at sex pictures sleep naked and dance naked evry morning
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2013
I'm afraid that there is no significant way to force or induce your period. Make sure your not underweight and have a good Bmi as being underweight can stop your periods. Not sure how a late period could cause your hormones to go crazy. My advice is to ride it out and seek doctors advice in person if it continues to worry/stress you x
|