Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

How at Risk was I? Symptoms?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hello everyone,

I am a 18 year old male. I had unprotected oral sex with a older man on and off now for about 2 years (maybe 5 times in total) He never finished in my mouth one time, but I'm 99% sure that there was always small amounts of pre-cum. He says he is clean, but it's hard for me to tell if he is lying or not. I checked online for symptoms of the HIV disease and this is what I have so far. I read that its like a 1/10,000 chance to get it from Oral sex,but I am still very worried. It's hard for me to get tested because im not "out" yet and I can't tell my parents.

Coated Tongue - It's only yellow under very bright light. All other times its a white color, but not super unnatural either. I also don't really brush my teeth regularly and to be honest they are pretty bad and yellow. (I also read this a a LATER symptom)I can post pics if that is allowed here.

Random Tingling/pain in feet - this happened on and off for about a week about a month ago, hasn't been back.

I don't recall every having flu/cold like symptoms after 2-4 weeks after any of our encounters. The things listed above are the ONLY things I have that seem like it could be associated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|