Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Hot tingly feeling

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hello, I sometimes get this sensation in my face and neck like hot and tingling feelings with red blotches all over my neck and chest any idea why
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hey, could be anxiety hun or stress, i wouldn't worry to much unless it gets out of hand then i would visit your doctor Jenny
|

replied March 21st, 2009
I have the same exact problem, and it's really disrupting my life in general activities and family affairs, I hate it =(
|

replied August 4th, 2009
This has happened to me three times,I get into my bed and cover up with covers,and then all the sudden,my neck,face,and chest are on fire,and itch like crazy,I automatically jump in the shower and wash really good,its like it;s coming from my covers,but I have been in the bed the night before and it hasnt happened.So ill look in the mirror and it is very red,and then lasts for about 20 minutes and then goes away!Does anyone know what this is?
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
i have the same thing! happens at night and lasts for about 20 minutes and goes away. it's happened 3 times now. does anyone know what causes it?
|
Quick Reply