Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

hot foot / cold foot

Hi, for years now I often find myself with one really hot foot and one really cold (always hot left foot, cold right foot)I do get cold feety and don't have the best circulation (hands and nose get very cold quickly too) but nothing that seems serious. Has anyone else experienced this? baffle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2009
It seems to me you have a mixture of what my dad and I have. His hands and feet are always red hot. Mine, on the other hand, are always cold, sometimes to the point of my nails getting purple. When the temperature outside is cold, which is not often since I live in the sunshine state, my hands get hot. I feel like those heating pads that have to get really really cold before they get hot. My dad found information about his problem, it is called Erythromelalgia (EM) although I doubt that this is what you have I hope this can be a start to finding out what it maybe. Let me know if you find any information! Smile

By the way, here is a site about EM http://www.erythromelalgia.org/tea/skins/c ms/viewpage.php?pname=What%20is%20Erythrom elalgia?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: nose
Quick Reply