Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

hole just under head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 2 weeks now, well I just got my toung done so I desided to try it out. I noticed he has like a hole just under the head of his penis. Its big enough that the tip of my pinki could fit in it...not that I would try... I think it may just be where his curc. is messed up. But I just wanted to know if anyone els has heard of such a thing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2009
Experienced User
preggie meggie,
When you mention hole do you mean something that looks more like a crater which is big enough to put the tip of your pinky in?

Wendy
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2009
Supporter
no like really a hole, into the skin...under the skin. its like a little pocket. like if I did stick my pinky into it there would be like and inch and a hlaf of a space/pocket thing. I worrie about infection. Thanks for replaying.
|

replied January 8th, 2009
Experienced User
preggie meggie,
Please good see your doctor on this one.
Wendy
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2009
He may have had a piercing (Prince Albert) and taken it out.
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2009
Supporter
^ Not Seth, no way.
|
Tags: head, penis, sex
Quick Reply