I had Anal Sex with a Postive Person for two Times one time condom not broken and second time condom Broken for 3-4 Second. I can say the Exact time & I taken my peines outside. After that I wear New Condom and continue then after no broken till the end. Only My Penies Head touched to inside of his anus that type of possible expouser can I get HIV pls. ans. I am scared. My life is very distubed.
Sir Now My Question is Given Below. if you can give me 4 answer as you wish otherwise not.
(due my marriage after only 15 days)
1st) Sir, One AIDS Center said to me my Negative DNA PCR is accurate
after 8 days & after 28 days it is correct or incorrect ? If
this test is can detect virus then how reliable after 28 days (it
is 95%detect) it is correct. What is rate of Fasle Negative of
DNA PCR or any case you heard of that type of negative and after
2nd) Sir, 12 weeks (3 month) window period is confirm and my 28 days negative DNA PCR is very encouraging to me but some sites says 6 month but also says that is very rare. who can take six month to produce antibodies?(it can take 1 year to produce antibodies?)
3rd) Sir, My I assuming I got hiv also with condom.My condom broken
only 3 second after that condom broken i had not sex or
intercourse with open penies after that i wore new condom and
contiued.till condom not broke i am safe or not? I am circumsized
i have no cut on penies and no STDs.only my peneis touched to
inside of +ve person anus. (pls.ans.what risk of condom broken
with +ve person to insertive or \"Top\" partner?).
4th) Last - If my combo tests 12 Weeks Elisa or Antibody & 28 days DNA
PCR already Negative then I no need furthur testing. My antibody test after 3 month also negative.
5th) But Most Important Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½some doctor said Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½HIV virus can dormnant for 10 yearÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ I am very scared What is exact matter about dormnant Virus of hiv till 10 year can not showup positiveÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ it is correct?
I can marry or not. Pls. advice.
Sir again sorry after your reply i again questioning to you.
But my life is Very Very Disturbed.
(Pls. Exact Answer to me. I am Very Thanks to you)
The description of your sexual act, which was mostly protected, reduces the risk of infection.
1. PCR for HIV proviral DNA is a accurate test, and the information given to you is accurate. The chances of the test giving false negatives, is very low, when the test is performed after 2 weeks of exposure.
2. 97% of normal individuals with a good immune system, produce antibodies within 4-12 weeks and the remaining (3%) might produce the antibodies, around or after 6 months.
Individuals requiring more than 6 months, to produce antibodies, have rare immunological conditions, that cause defective production of antibodies. Since you are a normal individual, this clause is probably not applicable in your case.
3. The risk of HIV transmission via rectal intercourse with a infected person is much higher, 1.7% per act. Use of a condom , effectively reduces the risk.
4. Since the latest tests at 12 weeks (3 months) have been negative, there is no need to worry. You are HIV negative.
5. Any virus, can become dormant, and the disease process can be inactive. But this does not mean that the virus cannot be detected by serology tests. Even if the virus becomes dormant, it will still be detected by antibody tests.
Hi Deepak, Thanks for your reply. i had a sex with a prostitute 4 months before, after 31/2 moths i went for Elisa test and result came back negative.
but unfortunately, i have recurring outbrakes on pennis, i went to doctor to test herpes, this test also negative, from last 1 month i have body pains & feverish symptoms. from last 3 months i have sore throat.i am fully confused. i don't know what is happening to my body, i am fully stressed.Please help me.
please help me;
i had a sex with a prostitute 4 months before,now recently
i consult a doctor for hiv test the reports are negative. but in that test the platelet count are 1,15,000 is this possible to have hiv i am in stress about this
"Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals.
For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our
medical experts page.
You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.
The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.
Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.