Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

HIV from extensive foreplay at the door?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hey I'm a gay male who recently had a massage from a man where he put a lot of oil on me and fingered my behind... He then tried to penetrate me with his penis but I stopped him. It might have been partly inside but I couldn't be sure, though it wasn't anything that could be felt so it shouldn't have been too far in... He then however continued to rubb it around my behind. He never ejaculated and I rushed him to finish the massage as I got worried. I showered immediately afterwards.

Am I at risk or am I paranoid?

Side note, the night before, I remember seeing some red on the tissue paper after I no.2 because the tissue I used was rough... It wasn't bleeding or anything of course, just a scratch or omething... Does that matter?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2016
Since there was no intercourse involved, there is no risk of any infections.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.