Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Hiv2 DNA test

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I have a risk sex with african woman 48.days ago. I make a P24AG duo and PCR Provial DNA hiv1 test. There are negative.
I live in Turkey. Here is PCR DNA hiv2 test can not. I want to make Provial PCR DNA test (Hiv2) pls help me.
How can I make this test. I live in Turkey-Istanbul. Pls help me for making test. How can I send you my blood for test.
Is it possible? Pls give me some information about it.
And I want to learn that hiv2 is detect more hard tahn hiv1?
Is 6.mounth Eliza detect hiv2 100% ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
We do not do testing here. This is just a information website. If you have tested negative already then I would be comfortable with that. If you are not then by all means get tested again. If you GOOGLE HIV home testing I am sure you will find a lab to send your blood or a swab for results.Good Luck.
|

replied August 7th, 2008
hiv2
When do I test what is the its last. For hiv1 and hiv2 test limit time. When can I say that I am negative.
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
after 3 months.
|