Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Hit head against concrete wall

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I was in Economics and I was putting my head back onto the wall and I thought the wall was further back than it actually was and I hit the back of my head against the wall really really hard. I have a sore spot where it hit, and at first I was ok but now I have a headache.

Should I be concerned?

My mum was telling me a few days agoabout some guy who hit his head against something, was alright for the first few hours, then got a massive migraine and died. Could the same happen to me? Is my brain OK?

It happened at around 11:30am, its now 8pm, I get an uncomfortable feeling at the spot when I tilt my head back, and I have a mild headache...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2009
im afraid
my friend also hit his head on the wall a few weeks ago, at first he thought it was alright but after a few weeks he started to suffer from headaches more and more and then-he died...all of a sudden doctors could not explain it and it will always stay a mystery
|
Did you find this post helpful?