Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Hip popping out of socket?

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
Since I was about 15, I have had pain in my hips (popping with every step I take, pain if I lay on one side too long...the pain is in the side I am laying on, able to pop hip partially out of socket). During my pregnancy, I had to go to physical therapy because it got worse the bigger I became. I was told that my left hip joint was too tight, and my right joint was too loose. My physical therapist said that I was lucky because the condition I have gets better with age, not worse, because the joints tighten. Is there any condition where this is the case, and if so, what is it? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|