Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

High blood pressure cause panic attacks ?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Can having and not treating your high blood pressure cause panic attacks/anxiety?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
Sure it can....You are worrying about it right now and this can turn into panic.....Treat it.....
|

Thanks!!!
|

Community Volunteer
You are very welcome...It can be very hereditary and start young...I have been on medication since my third child was born at age 28.....That is a lot of years...I have a child of mine that takes after his Mother....Same way....

My husband is so calm that I wonder if he knows what blood pressure is!!! Confused

Good luck and do take care,
Caroline
|

lol...I just hope she starts taking it and calms down... THANKS!
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
Blood Pressure and Panic Attacks
My blood pressure goes up BEFORE a panic attack. I also have MVP. My blood pressure today was 151/04 BEFORE the attack. Afraid to take it during one.
|