Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

Hiatal hernia Surgery why is the pain back?

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
Hello. On April 21 2010 I was told i had a Large hiatal hernia. My doctor said i needed a surgery since it was going upwards towards my chest & a laser surgery we did. A week in & i was vomiting anything that goes in my mouth even water. I lost a-lot of weight & i kept getting sicker. & than slowly sometime in 2011 i started to be able to eat more. But since than i been feeling nothing but pain and my belly is always bloated & as of now there saying i need to be dilated.? Which i have been 3 times already. They also added if i undo the surgery the bloating will all go away but there's a chance the Hernia will return & even cause me cancer in the long run. I don't understand the point of everything done to me if i'm still feeling the pain even worse. Each time he does the scope on me to look around. He repeats himself saying the surgery looks fine. & that's Wonderful to hear!!!! BUT why is the pain back and much worse than before .? I really feel like a mess & i really want my life back. someone please give me some help on what i can do from this point on & thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|