Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Introduce Yourself Forum

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum, I actually would like peoples opinion on whether I look skinny or not?

It has been on my mind since I can remember, and it bothers me a lot because I think I do look skinny, so I wanted to know
what others thought!

I eat pretty well, 5 a day and all that, lots of water, I don't drink or smoke and don't take drugs! I eat as much protein and carbs as I can as I exercise now.

Anyway please comment Im interested to know if I DONT look skinny or what?

Pictures - http://cid-26d12e9b4db5f5e3.photos.live.co m/self.aspx/Me/Photo%20on%202011-05-06%20a t%2011.41%20^N2.jpg

Theo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2011
Supporter
Hi, Theodi. Welcome to ehealth forum.
Because of a tendency for spammers to direct users to advertising sites and the many unsafe sites out there, links to outside locations are viewed a bit skeptically. So, don't be surprised if you don't get much feedback on your photos.
How do you think you look? As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so while one person may view another as healthy, a second person might consider them underweight. What matters most is that YOU are satisfied with your body. If you are not, change it.
At any rate, I hope you get the feedback you are looking for. Once again, welcome to ehealth forum.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Exercise, smoke
Quick Reply