Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

hernia surgery after effects

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
Im 18 and a freshmen in college. Started lifting a few months ago and noticed i had gotten an inguinal hernia. Went and got the surgery done and i had a mesh piece inserted in me. its been about a week now and ive noticed a very darkened area on my scrotum right below my penile shaft. I still have all of the feeling in the area but my skin is a very dark grey and i havent been noticing any erections. Im still a virgin and this is scaring the heck out of me. Please help!

Read more: Hernia Forum - inguinal hernia surgery side effect ? http://ehealthforum.com/health/inguinal-he rnia-surgery-side-effect-t147268.html#ixzz 1Gmb5FHGV
Did you find this post helpful?
|