Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

herbalife Side effect

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Hi, One of my friend suggested about Herbalife weight loss program, they are providing One Herbalife Milkshake and Herbalife TEA. Is there any side effect. I am not married and my age is 26. I want to know is there any side effect regarding my martial status.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper you4me
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Nope. Don't worry there is no side effect. I've been taking it for a year and am in love with it. Before taking herbalife I was as skeptical as everyone else out there. But after taking it, I believe that those who are not taking it are the ones losing out.
|

replied June 26th, 2012
hai my friend took herbalife product and she reduce weight but i have a doubt there is any side effects .
|

replied October 13th, 2012
herbalife side effect
what is there in herblife milk shake it is also there in other protien powders in the market...
so it is just waste of time and money to go for it...
have already tried it and have made the mistake...
|

replied July 10th, 2013
now i am also taking afresh tea and personalized protien power + Nutrition Milk Shake (chocolate)but i dont know how is it pl any one suggest any side effect or any problem will be created pl pl
|
Quick Reply