Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Herbal Teas

Having discovered many herbal tea websites recently, i was wondering if anyone would share their opinions on these types of herbal teas and how well they have worked in terms of weight loss and detoxification?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2014
I see nothing wrong about herbal teas as long as they are well prescribed by doctors or health professionals. These days, you can really find the cure of your sickness by just browsing online or from recommendations from other people. But best thing is always to see a health expert about it. Do not forget to take your health supplement as well. That will boost your health too!
|
Users who thank BiancaSimon for this post: HealthyLiving5 

replied August 24th, 2014
Honestly, I haven't seen much in terms of weight loss and detox... I've enjoyed Kombucha lately, but mostly for help with digesting food! Other than that, it seems that herbal teas are really good at being a delicious drink (and good alternative to "bad" drinks while still being tastier than plain water!Smile I guess replacing other types of drinks with tea might help you with detox/weight loss by just replacing them in your diet! Smile
|

replied October 2nd, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
There was just something i came across about the periwinkle/vinca plant, esp that some who drink have cysts that are reduced and finally gone in a few weeks. Of course its help for diabetics too. Its a common enough plant easy to grow, just some interesting info.
|

replied October 4th, 2015
I recently started using a herbal tea called dieters 100% natural drink. I dont think I lost any weight but it did improve my digestion. Like healthyliving5 said regular workout is important and diet control is a must. Try to avoid those latenight snacks.
|

replied July 26th, 2016
I read that many detox teas don't work- however I found evidence that green tea can help with reving up the old metabolism!
|
Quick Reply